Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.

Children’s Occupational health and Physiotherapy

  • Date published:

  • Author: divacreativetech

Children's Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy

If you have concerns over your child’s co-ordination, movement or walking you can see your GP who could refer you to Children’s Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy for an assessment.


Please also see links: