Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.

Your feedback is valuable

  • Date published:

  • Author: divacreativetech

Do you want to praise or give feedback about a particular school nurse or team?

The School Nursing Service is run by Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT).


It values any feedback from service users and their families about the care received.


Good or bad, feedback given helps to shape the services provided by HCT and assess where improvements can be made.


Please see link :