Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.


Contacting a public health nurse

  • rosiehuckle

If you need information or advice from a public health nurse (health visitor or school nurse), did you know there is a secure and confidential text message service available to you?

Read article