Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.


Your guide to CAMHS

  • alexmantle

CAMHS (which stands for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) is the name given to the specialist NHS services that assess and treat young people with emotional, behavioural or mental health difficulties.

Read article