Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

School nurse map

School nurses cover lots of different schools across Leicestershire.

To find out which team of school nurses cover your school, visit this┬áspecial map – you might need to ask an adult to help you.