Safe, Space and Wash Hands.
Coughs and colds can be widespread at this time of year. Follow these simple steps to reduce the spread of germs this winter:
– Catch your sneeze in a tissue
– Put your tissue in the bin
– Wash your hands to kill the germs
Other times when you should wash your hands include:
– After going to the toilet
– After handling pets
– After handling food
– When your hands are dirty
Teach your children basic hand hygiene, showing them the important times when they should wash their hands.