Feeling ok about myself
We know that to have a healthy body, it's important to keep active and eat healthy food, but how do we make sure we have a healthy mind?
Being your own best friend
We look after and care about our friend’s feelings, and we should do the same for ourselves:
- Make an effort to find something positive about the way you look – notice the things you like about yourself
- Notice your good qualities, these could be anything but could include your sense of humour or the way you are loyal to your friends
- We are all talented in different ways. What are you especially good at? Perhaps you’re kind, creative, good at sport, a great cook. Whatever it is, be proud
- Try not to focus on things you worry about or don’t like, distracting yourself with something you enjoy can help
- Speak with someone you trust if you are feeling upset
Did You Know?You could write down 10 things that you can do well, put them in a tub and pick one out when you're feeling down!
Be proud of who you are and be your own best friend.