Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.

Young Carers in Hertfordshire

  • Date published:

  • Author: kdyball

If you are unsure if you are a Young Carer or if you are a parent and you think your child may be a Young Carer, you can get advice and support  from school, a guardian or from the School Nursing Team.
Please check out this website and watch the YouTube video on what it is like to be a Young Carer.
The School Nursing Team have produced – My YC Health Journal (which can help get you the support you need as a young carer). The booklet can be downloaded from the above website.
There are signposts to services that can help you and give you some tips on how to speak up when you need to.