Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999.

Livewell Southwest is responsible for the writing, publishing and updating of the content on this page.

Public health (school) nurses

Use the drop down menu below to find out which team of public health (school) nurses cover your school. It will show you all their contact details.

Find your local public health (school) nurse

Please select your child’s school:

No school selected