Shine TimeGet ready to stop that sugar through 6 fun tooth-brushing rounds
The things that you can do to make sure your teeth are healthy include:
- Eating healthy snacks and not too many sweets
- Brushing your teeth for at least two minutes, twice a day using a pea-size squirt of fluoride toothpaste (Tip: an egg timer is a useful for measuring two minutes)
- Changing your toothbrush every three to four months to stop them wearing out
- Making sure you brush every bit of each tooth – front and back, top and bottom!
- Visiting your dentist at least once a year
If you don’t have a dentist, your Parent/Carer can visit NHS Choices or contact 111 to find one nearby.