There is a national supply shortage of the medication prescribed to help manage ADHD symptoms.
This information has been produced to help patients, carers and their families understand the shortage and how it may impact you.
We are asking you to:
- Check how much medication you have.
- Make sure you order your next supply in plenty of time.
- Only order medicine that you need, to help pharmacies manage supplies.
- Try a few different pharmacies in your local area if you cannot obtain your prescription from your usual pharmacy.
This information is to help you:
- Manage your supply of medicine so that you are less likely to run out.
- Utilise limited stock for when needed
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust has shared lots of information and advice for parents/carers and schools who may be impacted by this.